Hailing from the largest population in the world, Chinese students have contributed billions of dollars every year to the US economy. These students also make priceless advancements in research and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and community diversity.
But after years of turbulence marked by a global pandemic, trade disputes and escalating geopolitical tension, US higher education institutions have seen a drop in enrolments from Chinese students.
However, there are many reasons why the US will continue to maintain its position as the most sought-after country for years to come. This guide is developed to uncover the critical role international Chinese students plays in the US society and how recruiters can better market to this key demographics moving forward.
Download the FREE guide to learn:
- The history, impact and benefits of Chinese students studying in the US
- Study & career preferences of Chinese Students and their study abroad plans for the coming years
- How to optimise engagement with your three major audiences within the Chinese market
- How to prepare for post-pandemic growth and rebounding application numbers from China
- How to get maximum returns on your China digital recruitment strategies