Developing a successful digital strategy for your university in China is difficult. Not only do you need to understand and consider the country’s unique digital ecosystem, setting appropriate goals is also dependent on your institution’s starting position, budget and existing relationships in the market.
This guide has been developed to support universities in designing their own digital strategy for China that takes all of these different factors into account.
Download the FREE guide now to learn:
- Chinese digital channels and how they relate to the student journey
- Common pitfalls universities face when setting up Chinese digital channels
- How to set realistic goals for your China digital strategy
- Auditing your current presence in China
- Defining your target audience
- The 4 phases of digital marketing success
- Mapping your digital marketing strategy to your budget
- And much more….