The pandemic has put a halt on most of the traditional offline B2B marketing, at least for the short term. Meanwhile, the preferences and behaviours of Chinese decision-makers have changed significantly in the past year, creating more challenges for international B2B marketers targeting this market.
To reach and engage with Chinese business buyers in this changing environment, it is a must for overseas B2B companies to shift cross-border marketing to online.
As a starting point for your China digital strategy formulation, this guide is designed to help you understand the country's unique digital ecosystem and steadily build your B2B audiences.
Download the FREE B2B guide now to learn:
- How the digital ecosystem in China evolved
- Key Chinese digital channels and how they impact each stage of the buyer's journey
- Common pitfalls organisations face when setting up Chinese digital channels
- How to narrow down your Chinese target audience
- Five typical B2B buying roles in China and how to develop content that effectively addresses the needs of all of these different stakeholders